- Brioni two-piece suit in tone-on-tone plaid.
- Notch lapel; two-button front.
- Lightly padded natural shoulder.
- Basted sleeves.
- Welt pocket at chest.
- Flap pockets at sides.
- Double-vented back.
- Includes matching flat-front trousers with straight leg.
- Unfinished hem to be tailored to desired length.
- Handmade in Italy.
Model's measurements: Height, 6'1"/185cm, waist 32"/81cm, suit 40L, shirt 15x34, inseam 32"/81cm.
Brioni Men's Two-Piece Plaid Wool Suit
Founded in 1945 by Gaetano Savini and Nazareno Fonticoli, the first Brioni sartorial shop was located on Milan's Via Gesu. Named after Brijuni, a favorite island destination for Italy's elite, the label was known for absolutely perfect handcrafted suits, a tradition that continues to this day.
Free Shipping + Free Returns
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Suit Team purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.